Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Alexa Page Rank !

Recently, my premature blog, this blog, freeckr.blogspot.com, is rewarded by Alexa : 13,180,932 page rank. It is a number that I must admire that I can not say anything. First, I think I do not like the number 13, but I have to accept it, since it is the give for me for this site. It need a lot of works, a lot of articles, more free for all freeckr. I do hope that the unlucky number will be my lucky number. Need to walk to other site to learn more and more. More SEO, more free, more earn, more get, more freeware, more ebook, more and more. I think I should do more efforts to this site. Since I think this site is my chance to get more exposed. I have to make this blog become more professional, good looking, easy to navigate, informative, and the most of all, monetize.
A little note, actually there are many ways to get rank on the internet for your blog or site. For instance is Alexa. But, Google Page Rank is great too. And I think there are still a lot of those page rank services that you can grab free. Those site do the same : giving rank for your site, among all other site in the world!
But, I do realize that this would not come if I make it by my self. Even I can, it will be a really really hard work to do. So, if one of you guys are likely to share your site for me to be my source, it will be highly appreciated. I will not cheating, I will give some revenue from this site. I'll make credit in here, so people will know that we are a good partnership. So, any ?

No comments:

Post a Comment